Competition is a wonderful thing! Both the Mac and Windows versions of SCAL2 have some great new features added.
- Break Apart. This works for fonts, scut files, and svg files.
- Alignment tools added, both horizontal and vertical.
- Autofill through the Copy/Paste menu to fill the mat with multiples quickly.
- New view option. You can choose to see just the outlines, or you can have the outlines with a semi-transparent fill.
- Selection has been improved. You can now select images that are within the bounding box of a larger image.
I tried each of these features on the Windows SCAL2 and they all worked great. If you haven’t purchased SCAL2, now is a good time to take another look. SCAL2 is available for purchase here. To update an older version of SCAL2, go here and download the update then install it. It installs right over your current version.